Are you too sick of pressing the capture button while making a snapchat video?? Then here’s a Jugad for it. Say bye to all the Mess of Snapchat Long Press.
Note: this Jugad is for iPhone users.
STEP 1: setting up the Jugad.
- Open settings.
- Scroll down and Go To General.
- Scroll down to Accessibility.
- Go to Assistive touch
- Enable Assistive touch.
- Then click on “Create New Gesture”.
- Now press and hold in the middle of the screen until the blue line below fills completely.
- Click on save.
- And now save this gesture as “snapchat” or whatever you want.
STEP 2: Using the Jugad.
- Open “Snapchat” app.
- Click on the assistive touch button > Go to Custom. > Select “Snapchat” gesture or whatever you named the gesture.
- Now drag the gesture to the Snapchat capture button.
- Now record your first hands free snapchat video and share this post with your friends.
I have always been pretty amazed by the Capacitive sensor library of Arduino, It makes me feel like a super human, I can make any non conductive material to act like a touch enabled controller for various use cases, So here I thought of controlling my PC with the power of Capacitive Sensors and build a mouse using an Arduino Pro Micro and some home built Capacitive Sensors and a…