Are you too sick of pressing the capture button while making a snapchat video?? Then here’s a Jugad for it. Say bye to all the Mess of Snapchat Long Press.
Note: this Jugad is for iPhone users.
STEP 1: setting up the Jugad.
- Open settings.
- Scroll down and Go To General.
- Scroll down to Accessibility.
- Go to Assistive touch
- Enable Assistive touch.
- Then click on “Create New Gesture”.
- Now press and hold in the middle of the screen until the blue line below fills completely.
- Click on save.
- And now save this gesture as “snapchat” or whatever you want.
STEP 2: Using the Jugad.
- Open “Snapchat” app.
- Click on the assistive touch button > Go to Custom. > Select “Snapchat” gesture or whatever you named the gesture.
- Now drag the gesture to the Snapchat capture button.
- Now record your first hands free snapchat video and share this post with your friends.
We Indians are all about Life Hacks or Jugads to be specific. #BeingJugadu is in our blood, Everyday we come across numerous Jugads that we see around us, where some of them being so brilliant and exuberant to see that we wish were available to buy off the shelf and here we present you a list of 10 such Jugads that You can also use in your daily life to…